Here’s everything decided on at the Troop PLC:
- Troop will set up Peterloon tents and shelters the Thursday before Peterloon.
- We will get First Class requirement 3 (Build a useful camp gadget using lashings) done during Peterloon for anybody who needs it.
- Conservation hours will be available at the Thanksgiving campout for all who need it.
- A Court of Honor may be present during the December electronics weekend campout, focusing on Rank Advancement.
- We will be doing a day trip to Zip Line some time in January, along with another possible day trip such as Rock-Quest
- Possible rock climbing campout at Camp Friedlander
- Red River Gorge
- Lake Canoe Campout
- High Adventure Campout
- ACE Adventure Campout – Multi Adventure
- Rank advancement will be pushed more during the next months, in meetings and campouts.
- Younger patrols may be split up for a campout to focus on cooking advancements that they need for higher ranks.
- Campouts and meetings may have a certain advancement to focus on during the time period.
- Senior scouts will vote on a merit badge to do together.
- Next PLC planned for Spring